Video Review: Indonesian Twinks Do That!

on Saturday, September 15, 2012
HOLY SHIT! It is my first time experience to watch real Indonesian hotties are fucking on a video. Whilst there are many rumors that secretly Indonesia has had a lot of gay video tape but I found none. And, I just surprised when I knew this one.



Frankly, this one is really good. They looked professional and seemed enjoy this very much. Unfortunately, I got the poor video quality so I couldn't see their faces clearly. But, actually, they are cute, adorable and HOT. Damn, I can't believe it that they are for real. FUCK!



Seriously, they can fuck. So fucking awesome. HOT. And it turned me on since the first minute they kissed each other. It looked like a homemade video but I don't know, there is another man on that room who shot them and sometimes gave any suggestions for them while do fucking.









Too bad, this video is untitled, uncredited, and unnamed, so it's hard to figure it out. Who are they? I don't know [yet].

Well, 5 star for this rare original Indonesian gay video. Love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment